Terms & Conditions

Production Lead Time

All display and fixture products are built to order with an average 4 week (20 working day) lead time. You will be provided an estimated ship date when your order is confirmed, which can be found in the upper right hand corner of your Sales Order document. Signage-only orders commonly process at a 2 week (10 working day) lead time. Rush orders can be requested, acceptance will vary based on production backlog and variable fees will apply based on the scope of the request.
 

Payment Options

We accept all major Credit Cards, Debit Cards and ACH transfers. 80% deposit required when order is placed, the remaining 20% + freight will be invoiced when the order ships, or is completed. We do not accept payment information via instant message or email, please call customer service to provide. High-volume, recurring customers can apply for a terms account, multiple credit references are required. Please contact Customer Service if you qualify and are interested in establishing an account.
 

Shipment Defaults

Unless otherwise arranged, your order will ship FOB Origin via common carrier freight from 625 Montroyal Rd. Rural Hall, NC 27045. We utilize various freight brokers and carrier options to provide the best scenario for each shipment. Feel free to arrange your own logistical services and/or coordinate customer pickup as an alternative.

Delivery Services

Lift gate delivery service is available at an additional cost over and above standard dock-to-dock business service. Lift gate service is required for all customers that do not have a loading dock or a forklift. If requested and paid for at the time of order, lift gate service will transfer the product off of the truck and onto the curb at the delivery site. Inside delivery service can be arranged at additional cost.

Additional Charges

Any and all additional charges not previously paid, or provided at the time of order, such as inside delivery, change of address, residential delivery, limited access, re-delivery and storage fees will be the sole responsibility of the customer unless stated in the customer order as part of the shipping costs pre-paid by the customer at the time of order.

Limited Access Issues

Large freight deliveries will arrive in a tractor trailer semi-truck up to 53′ long, average deliveries will arrive in shorter trailers or box trucks. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify DAC Products at the time of order if your delivery location has potential limited access issues, such as a truck being unable to reach your location or turn around in your area. Accessorial services, such as lift gate, are not guaranteed. Any and all re-delivery charges incurred will be billed back to the customer if delivery is attempted and cannot be completed because of unknown limited access issues.

Receiving Procedure

Open and inspect all packages for damage immediately upon receiving and prior to signing the delivery receipt. Note any damage to the packaging and product on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves. If damage is found, please notify DAC immediately and save all packing materials, including inner and outer boxes. We require pictures of the damaged product and packaging. Any damage not claimed and reported immediately upon receiving becomes the full responsibility of the receiver.
 

Lost Freight

Although rare, it is possible for freight carriers to lose or misdirect a shipment by mistake. If this happens, the carrier may request up to 10 working days or more in order to locate the freight before the shipper is allowed to file freight loss claims. Replacement products can only be resent to customers if a freight loss claim is filed – or new product is purchased.
 

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, all products are intended for indoor use only. Any deviation from assembly instructions or modification to our products removes DAC Products, Inc. of all liability. Unless otherwise arranged, your order will be held at no charge for 30 days after invoice. Storage fees will apply if your order remains at our facility beyond the 30 day holding period. DAC Products, Inc. is not responsible for incorrectly specified product display openings once confirmed on your Sales Order